|Feature table | Scoring | Shot tracking | Statistics | Side games | Signature courses | Sharing | Wireless downloads | Handicap | Distance calculator | Platforms|
The IntelliGolf sofware comes in four (4) primary versions depending upon your needs and price range.
1) IntelliGolf Premium edition for Android (smartphone software);
2) IntelliGolf Birdie edition (Windows desktop "add-on" for Android);
3) IntelliGolf Legacy Pro Bundle edition (supports older smartphones + Windows desktops), and
4) IntelliGolf Desktop edition (Windows standalone software. No smartphone support).
The chart below provides a summary of the many features included in each IntelliGolf software product.
> For more detailed information on each product, please visit the Products web page by clicking here.
> To purchase and download any of the IntelliGolf software products, please click here.
> For our Quick Start Tours (i.e. on-line manuals with screen shots), please click here.
> To view of Top 10 Most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) please click here.
Note: If you originally purchased the smartphone software (only) you can purchase the
Birdie Desktop edition "add-on" software (later) to create the full Eagle "Pro" bundle.
The majority of our customers add the Birdie edition software.
* The IntelliGolf version 11.x software is a "one time" in-revision purchase. Software updates and course downloads are FREE (i.e. no membership fees required) for our current IntelliGolf in-revision version 11.x users. Pricing, updates, and course downloads and subject to change. Please click here for more information.